Monday, February 18, 2013

Cigdem's Glogster about Prezi

I used Glogster to create a digital poster promoting Prezi. Both of these websites are web 2.0 tools. Blogs, video sharing, social networking and podcasting would all be considered Web 2.0. These tools give people the ability to collaborate and share information online. Because the new generation of children are using technology, I think it is important for educators to learn how to use all of these tools. On my poster, I included a simple tutorial video on how to use Prezi along with a couple of quotes on why people should use Prezi. I enjoyed being creative and working with both of these Web 2.0 tools. This presentation really helped me learn more on how to use both of these tools. I look forward to using these and other Web 2.0 tools in the future as a student and as an educator!


No comments:

Post a Comment