Friday, April 19, 2013

Educational Blogging, Podcasting, and Oral Histories in the Literacy Classroom.




This week we focused on Educational Blogging, Podcasting, and Oral Histories in the Literacy Classroom.


My group used Prezi to present our Web 2.0 tools. We had the topics of: Academia.edu, LiveBinders, LinkedIn, and GoodReads. Deborah researched GoodReads, Nicole researched LinkedIn, and I researched LiveBinders and Academia.edu. I have to admit, I didn’t really enjoy using the academia.edu site. I think it is probably better for students who are in doctorate programs. I am very happy that I was able to research LiveBinders because I found this site to be very useful. We put all of our presentations on the Prezi. We love using Glogster because it allows us to be creative. This was my first time using Prezi and I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment