Friday, April 19, 2013

Web 2.0 2/17/2013



February 17, 2013
This week we focused on Literacy,Technology, and Web 2.0 World. We used a Web 2.0 tool to create a digital newsletter, promoting one of the Web 2.0 tools we learned about. I used glogster to promote prezi. We also joined the flat classroom project.  I am looking forward to learning more about flat classroom.  
                              
Here is my glogster about prezi:


After watching Steve Carson’s presentations and reading his articles, I learned that when OCW was launched in 2001, the project offered content online for free. These courses have become popular over the past few years because of the cost. OCW is a national program; universities from all over the world are sharing their materials. Information and knowledge is now being shared through this program.  Learning at a distance and whenever you want are just some of the advantages of learning online. The two questions I prepared for this session are: How will campus environment change? and Can anyone sign up for the OCW program for no cost?
I think that the AdobeConnect software was easy to use for online teaching and learning. I did not have any technical difficulties with this software.

No comments:

Post a Comment