Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WoW Project


I used VoiceThread to complete my WoW project on the flat classroom project. VoiceThread is a cloud application, so there is no software to install. The only requirement is adobe flash. VoiceThread can be used to upload presentations, videos, files, audio and images. You can choose to keep your VoiceThread private or public to the world. I used PowerPoint for my presentation and then I uploaded the PowerPoint and recorded myself.  Overall, the flat classroom project was a great experience. I enjoyed being an expert advisor. I feel like I learned a lot from it. The only issue I had was the students were not responding to me or taking any of my advice.  Both teams had several spelling errors that were not corrected and could have provided more information. I would definitely use flat classroom in the future with my own class! I tried to upload a YouTube video I found on mobile and ubiquitous, but I couldn’t figure out how to attach it to the VoiceThread so I put the link on here. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment